Saturday 29 June 2013

Hunter x Hunter 85



 Neferpitou Nererpitou you ugly bitch. I thought you were cute when you were first introduced. Now I know you true nature. 






 Just look at his beautifully designed face. I doubt such beauty was achievable until kite came along. He's so strong and was even called the real deal by Killua omgs.




Then this bitch found them.


Oh my god look at those bulging muscles of doom before Neferpitou jumped.




It was not very surprising that Kite was going to ultimately die. You can actually predict from the opening song but So SOON!? oh my god.
I was hoping he would survive the encounter with that Cat bitch even with a lost arm but the scene at the 
ending after the song had my heart disturbed max. 

The plot totally got me, I totally did not expected him to die this soon. The story will change dramatically from what I thought it would be. This Arc is going to be a long one and this arc is definitely better than GI arc. 

Just so sad Kite died.*sob sob*


No comments:

Post a Comment