Sunday 30 June 2013

Ore no Imouto S2 12


Ayase Ayase Ayase Why are you so perfect Ayase??




Manami's so cute hehe

ok back to business


Whoa Whoa Whoa!!! Ayase confessing to Kyousuke wtf. Until now I had thought Ayase had been a secret lesbian hunting for Kirino. Wow what a blow. 


This is why I watch this anime. It may be those sister love anime type and it may be harem where  Kyousuke's surrounded by all these girls ( I hate harem ) but Kyosuke's the man ! Dispite his overly crazy obsession over Ayase , he turned her down. 

Honestly, between Gokou Ruri and Ayase .. It's obvious that who's cuter and has more fans. Even though Kuroneko-san 's cute in her little white dress , she can sometime go into the creepy mode. I hate it when she does that. She even goes to the extant of leaving Kyosuke behind without telling him anything for vacation or something. 
 Come on man. 


There are moments when I look back and wonder why I'm watching this Harem sister lover anime and there are moments when this Harem sister lover anime gave me the answer to that question. 
This episode was one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment